Welcome to Midlifestylist – A Healthy Lifestyle in your Midlife and Beyond
I started Midlifestylist because I wanted to inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle in their midlife years and beyond. Midlifestylist isn’t just for midlifers though, and I welcome everyone to enjoy what’s on offer. There are guides and resources to inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle even if they have health issues or other issues that would hold them back. You will find:
- Guides and tutorials on living a healthy lifestyle
- Recipes and information about maintaining a healthy diet and weight.
- Resources for midlifers regarding retirement planning, the joys and challenges of midlife
- Inspiration to live a healthy lifestyle even if you have health problems … and more.
To get you started, here are links to my most popular posts in each category:
- How to make the most of your staycation
- How to make burritos – a healthy recipe
- What’s with the middle aged spread?
- How to be self sufficient as a sustainable future
Latest from the Blog
Keep up to date with the latest news by signing up for my newsletter. Read the latest blog post:
BRCA Gene Mutation and Cancer Awareness Resource Page and Podcast
This resource page and podcast aims to raise awareness of the BRCA 1 and 2 gene mutation and it’s link to cancer risk. I was diagnosed with a BRCA2 gene mutation, and my work as a Registered Nurse brings me into contact with many patients with cancer. I have a personal and professional interest in this subject so I have created this resource page and podcast.